The Hydraface Moisturizer from the ENERGIZING ALOE™ Collection provides a subtle cooling sensation as it glides on your skin for a luxurious application. This creamy & lightweight moisturizer hydrates your skin while providing it with a protective barrier that will help prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL). The Hydraface Daily Moisturizer’s non-sticky/greasy formula will protect your skin from environmental damages while leaving it soft & smooth throughout the day.
Vegan & Cruelty-Free
SKIN TYPES: Best for all skin types
- Aloe Vera*-hydrates your skin, soothes skin irritation, fades dark spots, anti-inflammatory, slows aging.
- Vitamin B-3 (aka Niacinamide)- Helps prevent Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL), retain skin's moisture content, & help boost cell regeneration.
- White Willow Bark- Soothe skin irritation due to acne & inflammation, helps clear pores, & gently exfoliates.
- Tamanu Oil- healing oil great for acne, anti-aging, and soothing & softening the skin
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil-Blocks UV rays (natural sunscreen)**, combat sun damage and photoaging, boost collagen & elastin for firmer skin, fights free radicals.
After Cleansing with the Energizing Aloe Gentle Clarifying Cleanser and/or Masking with the Exfoliating AHA Clay Masque (both recommended but optional), Apply as needed or twice a day to damp skin.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Butter, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Isododecane, Octyldodecanol.
* - May contain some natural particulates from the pulp of the Aloe Vera Leaf.
**Does not replace a physical/Chemical sunscreen. We recommend following up with a broad spectrum SPF sunscreen.